Saturday, February 9, 2019

30 day Use Your Scraps challenge - Day 13 - Puzzle Deer Christmas Card

Day 13
on this card I wanted to showcase the last bit of my favorite Christmas papers from BoBunny - it's probably at least 4-5 years old and I can't find it anymore. But it's better if it's on a card than in my scrap box, right?
I realized that the piece was exactly the same size as my puzzle die so I cut it up and put it back together as a puzzle. 
Note for future use: looks a little flat, so I will probably adhere several pieces of paper before using the die next time. 
Sentiment and the deer are embossed with silver EP and then I had a bit of trouble taking a photo of it since it was too shiny :)

Challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas/Winter
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Christmas goes

1 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card! Love the color!! Thanks so much for participating in our WINTER WONDERLAND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Post a Comment