Sunday, April 5, 2020

Stack of Easter Cards with Lili of the Valley

I'm back again with using up some of my old partial paper packs - this time Kioshi by Basic Gray. It's mostly pastel colors that works great for Easter cards. Since I needed to make a bunch of them quick I used precolored printables by LOTV. Since I had to mail them, I kept them all flat - but that worked well with the layers and the busy print.

and here is a detailed look

Challenges:
Allsorts - Something Old, Something New (old papers, new images)
My Time To Craft - Easter Cuties
Pearly Sparkles - Bunnies, Birds or Bears

13 comments:

Kathleen said...

A super collection of cards, sweet images and oldies but goodies papers. Thank you for joining our 'Old, New, Borrowed, Blue, challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute collection of Easter/spring cards, Thank you so much for the one you sent me it is adorable.

Donna said...

Alica your Easter cards are just gorgeous!
Thank you so much!! Mine looks lovely on my mantel!

Margaret said...

They're beautiful! Such sweet images and the paper is so pretty!

Melanie said...

These are so pretty. I love you using the paper. Love the collection.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Melanie DT

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, you send a lot of Easter cards. They are all so lovely too. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Helen said...

A fabulous selection of cards - so cute.

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge Blog.

Helen x

Jackie C said...

Marvellous collection!
So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
We love to see everyone’s work.
Good luck, do come back again!
Hugs, Jackie DT member x

Mervi said...

Beautiful cards. Loved those paper pads too.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog too.

Helen x

Tracy said...

Fab creations, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Larelyn said...

What a fantastic set of cards! Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

HappyCrafter said...

I will have to check out these precoloured printable! Adorable!

Post a Comment