Wednesday, September 2, 2020

17 cards from a daisyd's paper pack

I have so many REALLY OLD paper packs so I decided to use them up - today I tackled daisyd's 8x8 premium paper pack that I got many years ago at HomeSense (I just know because the sticker was still on :) ). I used the papers I liked long time ago so I was stuck with papers that I'm not very fond of, but I did it and managed to make 17 cards from a partial paper pack. I used a variety of images from my stash and when I got tired of coloring, I used die cuts - like the one with cats or a big Thank You. As before I was inspired by Kristie Marcotte - she goes through couple of paper packs every week and used a variety of sketches

Here is a look at all of them

these images are from an old Stampin Up set, colored with alcohol markers
Crafty Cardmakers - Things with Wings

pretty lady digi from Ching-Chou Kuik 

various florals 

2 crafty critter crazies - AG with a critter 
Always Fun Challenges - Cuter Critters

couple of masculine cards
 Cardz 4 Guyz - Explore Outdoors - all 3 fit the theme
Just Add Ink - Just add Guys

and my favorite Art Impressions wine-y ladies



3 comments:

creationsnz said...

What a super collection and well worth your effort Alica. Those House Mousies are fun and coloured beautifully. Thanks for sharing your work with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, I need to try this. I have stacks of papers. The papers you chose really went well with your masculine cards. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Jackie C said...

Perfect for our Challenge!
So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

Post a Comment