Thursday, March 25, 2021

40 cards using CTMH Chelsea Garden Paper Pack

 Couple years ago I bought Chelsea Garden 12x12 paper pack from Close To My Heart together with matching cardstock. I used some of it during the previous years, but I still had a lot of it left and I managed to make 40 cards. Papers were mostly light blue, light green and gray so perfect for spring cards
My previous 2 posts showed some cards I made and here are details from some more:

Here is a bunch of Easter cards I made with digi from Lili of the Valley

Several more Easter ones with sparkly die cuts
Cuttlebug Mania - Use a Bunny

than I got tired of Easter cards so I made a few flowery ones with Altenew's Positive Vibes
Fab 'n' Funky -Flowers

and some more fairy ones - digi from LOTV

Fairy and The Unicorn - Anything Fantasy

Violets are from Flourishes, middle image is a 3D decoupage image and the last one is another pre-colored digi from LOTV



2 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! These are all just FABULOUS! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Rachel Webber said...

Such beautiful flower cards - thank you for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky.
Rachel DT

Post a Comment