Tuesday, June 22, 2021

SOS448 - Tropical Delights

 Our current challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Tropical Delights and what's better for tropical atmosphere than palm trees, ocean and sunset.
I used a Stampin Up stamp set called Timeless Tropical and kind of followed Michelle Zindorf's tutorial. For the ocean I used So Saffron, Mango Melody and Melon Mambo, for the sky Blushsing Bride, Melon Mambo and a touch of So Saffron.

Challenges:
Dream Valley - Summer Fun
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes + option: Beach
Sweet Stampers - Birthday

9 comments:

Donna said...

This is just gorgeous!!! Tropical sunset - makes me wish I was sitting on a beach somewhere slightly warmer than Southern Ontario this morning.
Nicely done teammie!!

lauren bergold said...

oh WOW! that sunset is so amazing, i saved this pic so i can try to make one too!!! what a gorgeous card! ♥

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ok, I'm drooling here!!! the sunset on your card is STUNNING!!! What an amazing job you did sponging the colors, this is so gorgeous.
Makes me want to be there witnessing this miracle in person.
Fabulous card, teammate.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO

Barbara Godden said...

can I also say WOW and I'm drooling? this is awesome, I'm going to look up her tutorial I would love to try this sunset, fabulous card!!!

Chris Dring said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Alica, this is absolutely STUNNING!! Love this gorgeous tropical scene you've created!

Chana Malkah said...

This is gorgeous, and just the scene we all want to see at the end of the day on a beach holiday! Very nicely crafted!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Janis Lewis said...

I love your blog background! Your sunset seaside card is gorgeous. Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges. If you link up more than once, keep in mind that I only comment on one of your projects (since it's just me with no design team), but I see them all and appreciate you sharing! Have a blessed day,
Janis, Owner @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this stunning beach scene! What gorgeous work!

Kuni said...

A fantastic card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Post a Comment