Tuesday, November 23, 2021

22 cards made with Dollarama mini Christmas paper pad

Like I promised in my previous post, here are all the cards I made using a Christmas mini pad from Dollarama. Paper had a nice thickness and I really liked that every other sheet had foiled elements. Have to say it was a bit more challenging than my usual 6x6 paper pad, because it was smaller, single sided and some sheets had dimensional patterns so I had to pay attention to the direction of the print.
I managed to make 22 cards - not bad for a pad that's 4.5" x 6.5" :)


On some of the cards I just let the pretty foiled papers take center stage

on some I used colored images - like these Penny Black ones


or these by PhotoPlay - stamp set is called O Canada Christmas

and on some I used sentiments as focal points

Challenges:
The Holly and the Ivy - Anything Christmas goes
Critter Crazy - Anything with critters
Unicorn Challenge - Christmas / Winter

2 comments:

Doris Klein said...

wow wow wow.. what super cute and pretty works! Love your cards!

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

Lynda said...

Wow a great selection of cards - and from one paper pad - amazing. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Post a Comment