Saturday, January 22, 2022

Mintay - Merry and Bright Christmas Cards

I know Christmas season is over, but I had this one 6x6 pack of Christmas paper out and open so I decided to use it up. Pad is by Mintay and it's called Merry and Bright and here are the first 3 cards
I used the cut-apart sheets from the pack as focal point and for extra bling I used Nuvo drops, Love from Lizi stripes and Wink of Stela glitter pen.

This card is using a sketch by Paper Craft Crew
I'm also entering this one into 
My Time To Craft Christmas - something beginning with S (sticker stripes, stamped sentiment)

and this one sketch by Freshly Made Sketches
ABC Christmas Challenge - A for Anything Christmas

The Holly and the Ivy - Anything Christmas

 

3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

What a beautiful trio of Christmas cards. The details are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

MagsB said...

These are so lovely, Alicia! What gorgeous papers! (And it's always so good to see Lizi's peel-offs put to such good use!) Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

love Mags B x

Helen said...

Beautiful cards!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Post a Comment