Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Sycamore Street Challenge 1 - Butterfly cards

 I gave myself a challenge - I found a pack of older SU patterned paper called Sycamore Street that was released in 2013 (yeah, 9 years - can't believe I had it for so long). At some point I cut it up to 4x5.25 inch pieces and put them away. SO I think it's time to finally use them. The patterns of this collection are quite busy and some of the colors are retired so it's going to be a bit challenging. I also don't have any stamps that were meant to coordinate with this paper pack. I will be posting few cards as I will be making them and here are the first 2 cards I made
these are pretty simple - using older punches and dies and of course the patterned paper.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's patterned paper challenge - Anything with patterned paper
International Art & Soul - Things with Wings
Allsorts - something beginning with B (Butterflies and Busy papers)

4 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Two beautifully done cards with the pretty papers and love the butterflies! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

brenda said...

A very effective and colourful design, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Pauline C said...

Great way to use up those old papers - great graphic look to them. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week for our "Something beginning with 'B'" challenge
Pauline xx

Anonymous said...

It always feels good to use up old stash and you have done a great job. Thanks for sharing with us at INTAAS this time. Christine DT

Post a Comment