Saturday, July 1, 2023

CCK - Cherish Christmas

 Hello everyone!

I can't believe it's July already and I'm back with more more cards featuring Ching-Chou Kuik's wonderful digi images. In a good tradition of Christmas in July I decided to make my cards this month Christmas themed. For the first one I used a pre-colored image called Cherish Christmas

The background was embossed with a large Spellbinders embossing folder and to make it more festive a added a large rhinestone swirl from Recollection.

Can You Handle The Pressure - Embossing
Inkspirational - Christmas in July
Sweet Stampin' - no designer paper
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Christmas

2 comments:

Liz said...

Super card, so stylish. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
Liz xx

Marlena M. said...

I like the sparkly touches here; lovely work! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

Post a Comment