Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Cozy Evening

 I made these cards for our current challenge at Shopping Our  Sash called No Stamping Allowed

For my cards I used patterned paper from a Mintay pack called Cozy Evening - it's  12x 12 pack and has a bunch of 3x4 cut apart panels and also pages of cut out designs - perfect for quick and easy card making. For sentiments I used the pre-printed sentiments from Simon Says Stamp. I made a whole bunch more cards with these papers but those had stamped sentiments :)

1 comments:

dj said...

Those cozy evening papers are awesome!! Perfect for our challenge!! What great inspiration you offer to those who decide to play along with our new "no stampin" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. So was it hard for you to no use any stamps?!? It is gonna be fun to see everyone's take on this challenge!! #SOS501

Post a Comment