Tuesday, September 26, 2023

SOS506 - Color Me Beautiful

I made this card for our new challenge at Shopping Our Stash where we want participants to feature their favorite coloring media.


For my card I used an image I had in my stash forever - it was given to me by someone so I don't even know what brand it is - maybe Whiff of Joy or Sugar Nellie but not sure.
I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and added a sentiment that I also found in my stamped stash box.
Ribbon, patterned paper and rhinestones are all from Stampin Up

Christmas With the Cuties - Cute + Something Shiny (ribbon, rhinestones)
The Holy and the Ivy - Anything Christmas
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas
 

3 comments:

Michelle B. said...

Aww, too darn cute! Love the color combo and layout too - rhinestones and ribbon are a prefect way to add some shine! So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!

Brenda said...

This is sooo cute! I love your non-traditional Christmas colors and the image is darling. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Hope to see you again!

Lynda said...

Great colours and design - fabulous colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Post a Comment