Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Christmas cards with Hetty Clare Art

 I haven't been making cards in a while - no mojo - but with less work outside I'm trying to get back to it. 

Not making cards didn't stop me from accumulating craft supplies and I have a stash of unused or barely used card kits. So I decided to start using them and using them up


These cards were made with papers from December Simon Says Stamp kit (I know it's September already) and digi images from Hetty Clare Art. Sentiments mostly come from the kit as well. With these cute images making the cards is pretty easy. I think the papers in the kit were from Simple Stories and I have more of them left so stay tuned for more Christmas cards in the near future

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas

Merry Little Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas

Crafter's Cafe - anything with animals

Crafty Animals - anything with animals

0 comments:

Post a Comment