Pages

▼

Monday, December 27, 2010

Doodle Pantry - Strawberries

I'm back today with another Doodle Pantry card - inspired by my DD who was nostalgically remembering our berry picking trips in summer. Did you know Doodle Pantry has a year end sale? Everything is 50% off till Dec 31st - for details click here.
I used an image from Juicy Strawberry set - it's printed on watercolor paper and colored with water based markers and inks. The white dots on strawberries are done with gel pen.
I sponged the sides of the musical notes paper with distress inks to match the colors of the image.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful strawberries Alica. I love the music background and the flourishes on the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Alica, the music sheet is great for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Alica, lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one looks yummyyummy also, great coloring love the musicnotes papers hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Alica your coloring is AMAZING!!! Those strawberries look real enough to eat!!! Beautiful card, I love everything about it!!

    Happy New Year my friend!!
    Big Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete