Pages

▼

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Heartfelt Creations - Ornament card

Here I am again with my third post today. I would like to show you my very first Heartfelt Creations card - I made it for the current challenge on Joans Gardens blog.
I used Fancy Ornament precut set and the matching ornament die. The ornaments were stamped on watercolor paper with Versamark and embossed using detailed silver embossing powder. Then I colored them with waterbased inks and markers. I used my favorite winter color combo based on Bo Bunny Winter Joy papers.

7 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love how you water colored the ornaments. Great job!

    Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #25 Weekly Challenge. Your entry is gorgeous too!

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I've been flirting with Heartfelt Creations for a while now....you're card makes them even more tempting! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I love all of the embossing you have going on. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the watercoloring of the ornament and the border punch. The colors are deelish!

    Kerry
    HCDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job using the ornaments!!! I love the colors you chose!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete