Pages

▼

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

SOS139 - Embellish me

This week at Shopping Our Stash we want everyone to make their own embellishments.

for my project I made my own rolled flowers. For the big one I used 2 die cut pieces of  SU spiral flower die and the small ones are made from a large scalloped circle. All pieces were distressed, glimmer misted and  scrunched before rolled into roses.
I re-purposed a Crystal Light container and filled it with single serve cappuccino packets. Paper and sentiment are from SU, sparkly velvet ribbon from a dollar store :)
Challenges:
The craft place - make or alter a box
The ABC Challenge - F is for flowers
Brown Sugar - punches or die cut
Scrapbook Stamp Society - make your own flowers

10 comments:

  1. Awesome flowers, I have two left hands when I try to roll these flowers. Great project as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. love*LOVE*love those fabulous rolled roses, soooooo dimensional, distressy and PERFECT! (plus there's capuccino INSIDE? what else could one ask for?!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH! Gorgeous flowers and what an awesome altered project! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful decoreted Alicia.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhh wow!! The rolled flowers are gor-geee-ous!!! And what a fab idea for an altered project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of rolled flowers, and yours are fabulous. Mine, not so much. ;/ You project is an awesome re-purposing of the can, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAIT SPARKLY & VELVET? Want. I love the bright colours & the fun polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flowers. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely gorgeous work!
    Thank you for your participation in the Challenge ScrapbookStampSociety
    Welcome again. '
    A hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, a great idea.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our Make/Alter a box Challenge at That Craft Place Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete