Pages

▼

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SOS140 - Heavy Metal Rainbow

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to use metal...
well, why use just one brad if you can use a hundred or so :)
..and believe it or not, you don't even notice anything missing in my brad stash :)

Challenges:
Card Mania - use a sentiment
Less is More - metal
Crafting for all seasons - sentiment as a focus

20 comments:

  1. I can't begin to tell you just how friggin incredible your card looks, Alica! This inspires me to break out my hoarded brads and try something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most incredible card, and I could make hundreds of these too! Very clever and unique idea to use all those brads in a rainbow fashion! L.O.V.E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers that's a lot of brads, great job love the rainbow using them. have your fingers recuperated yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a lot of metal, lol, beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I do so love your metal brad rainbow!!! what an awesome idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe how many brads you've used here! It looks fabulous, and I hope there wasn't too much blood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant - what an inspiring idea!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Oh Oh!!! This is fabulous!! Oh my! I love this card! I want this card! My grandfather used to call me "his" sunshine and sing that song to me! This is fabulous! Never would have thought of using brads like this. FABULOUS!!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, lots of metal, I hear you that it didn't dent your stash!

    Thank you very much for joining us
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! Like this card very much... but what patience you had using up all those brads!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow... Just. Wow! I LOVE it!!! Oh my gosh, I could so do this and like you, not even see a dent in the brad stash. Love, love, love the brad rainbow! Talk about using the stash! So impressed :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so incredibly awesome! I love all the different shapes you included, and how perfect is that sentiment? LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing and colourful array of brads!
    Thanks for joining in this week at LIM for the metal challenge.
    Anne
    Guest LIM commenter :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning!
    Some metal here alright!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  16. How clever are you! I wonder how heavy that card is???? Regardless, I will try a version of this technique. Great Work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is the
    BEST.
    CARD.
    EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    in the entire history of paper and cardmaking. and definitely in the entire history of little metal brads. holy carp, i LOVE this. gotta run. gotta get ALLLLLLLL my brads... no reason... i might need a few extra stamps too... :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. that is so fabulous! Congratulation of your creativity :))

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is awesome! What a wonderful use for all of those mix and match brads and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is AMAZING! You must have LOADS of patience! But well worth it!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete