Here is a spring looking altered composition notebook I made. I went a little crazy and used anything and everything I had on hand :)
The woodland fairy is a digi from Sweet Pea Stamps called Here and Forever
as you can probably see I used a lot of yellow acrylic paint, some green too... there is also a doily, embossing paste, shabby green frantage embossing powder, prima flower and charm, washi tape, pearls and butterflies....
and here is a close-up:
Challenges:
One Sweet Challenge - Ringing in Spring
The Crazy Challenge - Spring Is Here
Make My Monday - mythical creatures
Anything But a Card - Spring


A stunning notebook, I would love to have this but wouldn't be able to use it - but just sit and admire it! Love all the elements that you have used in the background and the dimension from the flowers. Thanks for joining in at Anything But A Card this time.
ReplyDeletepretty notebook. thanks for playing in ABAC challenge
ReplyDeleteso pretty- love the texure!
ReplyDeleteAlica, you KNOW I love those Sweet Pea images too - and every time I see you use one I don't have IWANTITNOW :) This notebook is incredible - so much amazing texture, and I love the bright springy colours!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
ReplyDeleteRosie x
Really gorgeous creation and thanks for joining in with our Make My Monday Mythical Creatures challenge.
ReplyDeleteFliss x
Fabulous notebook the image is adorable and all the elements really work with it.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely card... love the delicate shades
ReplyDeleteThank you for joinig us at MMM
Suzi B x
OOps... sorry I put card instead of notebook... it's still lovely thoght :)
ReplyDeleteSuzi B x
What a cute and wonderfil notebook! Thanks for joining with us at The Crazy Challenge!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Ina DT
Gorgeous! The doily adds so much texture to the background and the whole thing is so pretty! I have to agree with Lisette, I wouldn't be able to use this either, but I sure would enjoy putting it on display! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But a Card!
ReplyDelete