Pages

▼

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SOS145 - Faux Patina Celebration

Happy Tuesday, and Happy April 1st! This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Faux Sure, and in honor of April Fool's Day, we'd like you to use a faux technique.
There is plenty of faux techniques I did not try before and I decided to  try the Faux Patina technique.
I used a sketch from Paper Crafting Challenges.
  and here is a detail

Challenges:
Sugar Creek Hollow - make your own background
Challenges & Candies - Embossing

13 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, Alica! Your faux technique is flawlessly executed.
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh so pretty Alica!! I have yet to try this technique...you've done a fantastic job, the colours, the butterfly, the flower...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love that AWESOME faux patina technique, and what a cool card, just generally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic background, its a wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at SCH this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a WONDERFUL card, love the faux technique, thanks for that idea!
    SUPER Inspiring!! LOVE that you have joined in on the Paper Crafters Challenge!!! If you stop by again next week, I will be guest designing, and you are in for a treat of a Challenge!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši (Challenges and candies).
    Hugs, Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card; the faux patina technique makes a lovely background. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is gorgeous and oh so elegant looking, Alica! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is truly stunning - I love the faux patina, and that butterfly....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so elegant and beautiful! I have never even seen this technique! LOVE it!!

    Patti

    BLOG CANDY! at my blog all you need do to have a chance to win is leave me a comment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your WIN at Paper Crafting Challenges!! I sure hope you are able to join us this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! I've got to try this. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete