Good Morning and happy Earth Day! Yep, today is Earth Day so our challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to up-cycle or recycle something on your project.
I up-cycled an old composition notebook and created this:
there is also a recycled paper doily (one of the bottom layers, painted over)
The image is from Norma J Burnell's Fairy Tangles Collection and is called Will-O and the Wisps - colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, flowers and embellishments are mostly from Prima
Chalelnges:
Card Mania - Fairies
Through The Purple Haze - Creativity Strikes
Allsorts - birds and feathers
Pumpkin Spice - Coloring

You and Lauren are killing me. I have not the collage-y gene. I am in awe as to how you guys do this. I shall just sit back and enjoy YOUR work.
ReplyDeletesooooooooooo gorgeous and layery! love this missus! <3
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh Alica that notebook is beautiful!!! So many different elements, textures and layers...just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLush creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting
Tracy x
Painting over the doily was a stroke of genius - it looks embedded, and amazing! What a beautiful image (love the owl!) and all those blooms....soooooo pretty!
ReplyDeleteLovely your notebook. I like so much the image, flowers and layers.Thanks for joining us at Card Mania :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a super creation for our Birds and Feather theme Alicia, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteB x (My Grand Calibur candy is still running here
This is over the top incredible! Love all the textures and layers! Absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOM goodness how beautiful.....absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeletefiona DT
TTPH
Fabulous cover for your notebook, beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge, welcome again;-))m
so beautiful
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing with TTPH challenge...
Jacqui DT xx
Really beautiful project thank you for joining us at TTPH
ReplyDeleteNicola DT