Pages

▼

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sweet Pea Soft Wind with no Patterned Paper

I was asked to be a guest designer for the current challenge at Paper Crafting Challenges where there want participants to use no patterned paper.
I was honored and came up with this:
The image is called Soft Wind and it's from Sweet Pea Stamps - colored it with Spectrum Noir Markers. The background was made with Encaustic wax technique (melting crayons with hot iron)
Addicted to Stamps - coloring
4 Crafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Girly

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Love the colours. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fab background for your image, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LOOOOVE with that melted crayon background! The coloring of your lovely lady looks so beautiful with it. So dreamy! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete