This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to use our oldest punch or die.
I used my old wavy border punch and created this masculine card in a box. Stamps are from various Stampin Up sets, papers are mostly SU too.
Fitztown Challenge - Masculine
Southern Girls - punches or dies (border punch and banner punch)
Try It On Tuesday - for the boys
Tuesday Throwdown - Celebration (Birthday)

That looks like so much work, but it's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh I like that wavy border punch!!! Fantastic card in a box, I am so in awe of these cards! Love that Open Sea stamp set!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
ReplyDeleteEma
FCB DT Coordinator
Wow this is just great...love the card in a box idea and I just love the colours you used.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Fitztown for our Masculine Challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
Lynn, Fitztown CT
A great shape for your card-juat right for a male
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday
Love Chrissie x
I have never tried these boxes but yours looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Fitztown this time and hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Sande xx
love that ship. thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE
ReplyDeleteI've created card in a boxes with a Silhouette, but I'm super impressed you did it with a score board! This is delightful! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenges. GDT, Julie
ReplyDeletewow, a great box card. it´s very stormy!
ReplyDeletethanks for joining with the fitztown challenge and good luck.
gr. meggi
Fabulous! I've yet to try this design but I'm certain I couldn't do it as well as you! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Southern Girls. Have a great weekend, Julie.x
ReplyDeleteI just adore the box cards and what a wow factor for the person getting it. Love this one! I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.
ReplyDeleteTTFN,
CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT
Lovely card. Great design and details. Thank you for joining us this week at Fitztown. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy Creative Team
ReplyDeletewonderful project. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck! Judy creative team
ReplyDeleteJust lovely. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab image & great colour combo.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this time at fitztown challenge blog
Tracey CT