Here is another take on Meet Dragonfly digi from Ching-Chou Kuik. This time I felt like coloring it in brown tones with just a bit of teal details
The papers are from older Bo Bunny pad and the metal embellishments from Prima.
I used a current sketch from Sketch Saturday.
and here is a different view:
I'm entering it into these challenges:
Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge - Add some ribbon
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Fairytale Stampers - favorite colors - love the combination of brown & teal
Papertake Weekly - Sooo girlie


Your card is stunning. Great use of colour. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (GD)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, and your coloring is amazing!
ReplyDeleteAlica, what a gorgeous card you have made here. Lovely to see you have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps from her Etsy Store (don't forget to do a second entry with just your blog as you've used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps!!). Your card fits our challenge this month well of “Add some ribbon”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader)
ReplyDeleteI like the design and the color on your map. Very pretty ...
ReplyDeleteHugs
Doris
WOW! This is GORGEOUS! Love the teal/brown color combo!
ReplyDeleteAwesome coloring - what a great card. Love the details, too. :)
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
ReplyDeleteLovely card Alicia! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday last week! Hugs Deb
ReplyDeleteA wonderful card. I love the color combination. Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Stampers.
ReplyDeleteHugs Andrea
Absolutely gorgeous card and I love the colours you used. Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday challenge this time.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT