This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to use something we got for free so I decided to use this lovely digi I won in a draw from Ching-Chou Kuik. It's called Pale Messengers.
I colored it with alcohol markers and made a shaker card.
I kept everything else in neutral colors to make the image stand out,
Challenge:
Crafty Sentiments - use die cuts
Perfectly Rustic - Embossing
Allsorts - No Designer Paper
Completely Christmas - Anything Goes with Embossing
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - anything goes


Your card is very pretty with a nice colour palette Alica.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing your lovely with with us at Allsorts this week.
I have some candy here and you are very welcome to enter.
B x
superbe création Alica, charmante et si poétique, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz
ReplyDeleteOooo . . . and she is a gorgeous little lady, isn't she! Beautiful card with fabulous dies. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job Alica
ReplyDeleteI just love your cards! This is so beautiful - and a SHAKER card too!
ReplyDeleteohhhhhh so soft & lovely! These images are just so detailed & fun to colour :)
ReplyDeletec'est superbe Alica, j'aime beaucoup le bleu de ses cheveux, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at allsorts x
ReplyDeleteWow what a cool shaker card and your embossing is great too! Love that little bunny!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics!
SMiles Sharnee :)
Beautiful, love her wonderful hair colour. Thanks for sharing with us at Completely Christmas Challenges this week.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Sandy
Lovely card, I really like how you added sponging to the White, it looks awesome. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS card!!!!!! Love this image! :D
ReplyDelete