Pages

▼

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Flame in Black (or not?)

I love the mysterious looking image Flame in Black from Ching-Chou Kuik. I was wondering how would it look in lighter colors so I tried and created this twisted easel card with little drawers underneath.
the image was colored with a mix of Prismacolor pencils and Blendabilities markers (skin) and the papers and embellishments are from K&Co scrapbooking kit.
For the drawers I used Tim Holtz match box die.
and here is a detail of the front panel:
Challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything other than Christmas
Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook challenge - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the colours are fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project! Thanks for sharing with us Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!
    Mandy x (DT PPCC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Alicia thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week
    Dianne x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the hair color! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete