Pages

▼

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

SOS180 - Snowy Postcard

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to use your favorite technique.
I love to play with inks and sponges so that's what I did. I used Snowy Postcard stamp from Stampendous.
I used Distress Inks and Pool Party SU ink for sponging and I covered the whole middle oval with Iridescent Ice EP for extra shine. The ribbon started as white seam binding and I sprayed it with brown and gold Shimmer spray.
Sentiment is from Stampin Up.

Challenges:
Love to Create - Non-Traditional Christmas Colors
House of Cards - Inspiration Image - Inspired by colors
Challenge Up Your Life - Turquoise & Brown
Open Minded Crafting - Unusual Christmas

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, the recipient of this card will be thrilled to get this awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, this is jus SO incredibly gorgeous. *swoon*!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like sponging colors all over my cards. Pool Party is so pretty with the brown! And adding shiny to the oval is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice card. I just love that stamp and the colors/distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning, Alica! LOVE the amazing image you used and the overall vintage feel of this card. SUPER gorgeous! Thanks for hopping with us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your creative craftsmanship. LOVELY card! If you have a moment: How do you make such a great bow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully crafted! Inks and sprays are fun and calming. Your work is always gorgeous!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card!
    Thank you for joining Challenge up your life!
    Hugs from Germany!
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love it! Thank you for joining our Unusual Christmas Challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun this fortnight! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful winter scene. Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. Good Luck, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Alica! Love the postcard scene!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Absolutely love the scene you created ... coloring, paper, etc. Thank you for joining our "Non-Traditional Holiday Colors" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really beautiful card I love the colour choice & the vintage style fits the image so well. Jacqui DT Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Non- Traditional Holiday colors challenge.
    Hugs'
    Jackie LTC~owner

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty, I just love that shade of blue and the vintage image. A truly special card! Thanks for sharing with us at House of Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow this surely is a nice card. You did a wonderful job with the the inspiration photo. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at House of Cards!!! And Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete