This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to use our oldest ink.
My oldest inks (still in existence) are little inks spots from Stampin Up from the time when these were the In Colors. They were a little dry, but I had reinkers - so no problem.
I used the new white on white resist paper from Sale-a-bration brochure and sponged one with River Rock & Wild Wasabi and the second one with Purely Pomegranate & Groovy Guava inks.
Then I used the small butterfly stamp from Butterfly Basics stamp set & matching framelits.
Challenges:
Through the purple haze - anything goes
My Time to Craft - bugs & insects

Oooh, River Rock is one of my all-time favorite colors. I love the color combinations you've used, and that resist paper is so fun!
ReplyDeleteoh how i ♥LOVE♥ these bright & beautiful cards! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely pair of cards, and I can't believe you still have the SU! spots! LOL They still work great too, and I love the varied colors of those pretty leaves! WD!
ReplyDeleteI love your backgrounds awesome use of the old in-colour inks.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh purely pomegranate is my all time favourite SU colour!!
ReplyDeleteFab cards!!
These are awesome! Love the big butterflies but the colours... Wow!
ReplyDeleteThanx for playing along at MTTC this week :)
Love the colors you used! Wow! What fantastic cards!
ReplyDeleteGorgeousness! The backgrounds are spectacular and the butterflies the perfect touch!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at TTPH challenge for Anything goes, Your card is lovely,
ReplyDeleteDT Pam
What a super card...
ReplyDeleteFiona dT
TTPH