Pages

▼

Friday, March 13, 2015

CCK Blue Sea Illusion

It's Friday and I'm back with another card featuring Ching-Chou Kuik's digis. This one is called Blue Sea Illusion and you can find her here.

I colored the image with alcohol markers and added some gold details with gold marker and Stickles.
The background paper is one of the Stampin Up's emboss resist papers, which I sprayed with yellow Glimmer Mist. I also added some gold Stickles onto the flowers.
It's all quite shiny, that's why I had to take a picture from an angle. All the cardstock is from Stampin up, as well as the gold sequin trim.

Challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky - focus on image
Simon Says Stamp - things that fly
Digi Choosday - Lace / Bling

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the yellow butterflies! Thank you so much for playing along with us for the Things that Fly Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us in our Lace challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (Senior DT Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A.Maz.Ing!!! Alica, this is STUNNING!! Love the teal/yellow combo, and as always, your coloring skills are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fablous card!! Love everything about it! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE- 'lace/Bling' theme. Yvonne (DT)

    www.digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning. Such a pretty colour pallette and coloured amazingly. Thank you for entering the Digi Choosday Lace/Bling challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky,

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very pretty
    Thankyou for joining us at Digi Choosday Lace and Bling challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete