This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Lost & Found and we want everyone to use something that was forgotten or lost.
I used a Stampin Up set called Zoo Babies - I totally forgot I had this set and almost bought another one... that's what happens when you have more stamps than time to use them :)
Everything I used (other than the scallop circle die) is from Stampin' Up!

Ohhhh that wee elephant is just so cute!! Great card for the challenge!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute elephant! And I love the green + grey combination.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'd buy that set again, too. Glad you found it! :)
Super cute set no wonder you almost bought it again. Fabulous job on the challenge. I would love to have a binder with images of all my stamps in apha order or in themes but it will never happen in my lifetime lol.
ReplyDeleteThe far in this elephant is so stinkin cute and the perfect touch for that image. Love the grey embossing too. Love it.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute, Alicia! I love all your projects..you always have such clean lines and nice composition. The color combo here is very nice and perfect for your baby elephant.
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana
Yeah, I've totally have done that - bought a duplicate stamp/die because I forgot I already owned it. This card is too stinking adorable! Love the aqua paired with the gray.
ReplyDeletewell yes, but if you had TWO sets, you could make cards for TWINS, lol!!! :) :) :) (sorry, i guess i'm feeling extra silly today, that's what happens when i see such an *AWESOME* baby card!!) <3
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Gee, you gotta love it when you love it so much you buy it (or almost buy it) twice!!! lol I can relate!
ReplyDeleteI also have more stamps than I will probably ever have time to use, but they don't go bad, right???
Shanna :)
I just love that patterned ear! So cute!
ReplyDelete