At Shopping Our Stash we are celebrating our 200-th challenge and since it's such a big number our challenge is called Big, Bold & Beautiful.
So obviously I used a big flower - I have a whole bunch of these in my stash, just waiting for challenges like this :)
Then I found this old pattered paper from Prima (from 2007 or 2008) with BOLD flower/script pattern (that I was walking around because it was too bold) and used it for the sunburst background. The minty green is the other side of it. Sentiment is from Stampin Up.
Challenges:
Clear It Out - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

Oh My Gosh this is fabulous, love the sunburst background and that flower is awesome WTG for the 200th challenge theme you nailed it.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, Alicia! I love the sunburst with all the wonderful patterned papers! Beautifully composed and executed!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana
Very pretty Alica! I love the BIG flower and the burst design! Great job!
ReplyDeleteoh how i looooooooooooooooooove this! plus, you've reminded me that i haven't made a sunburst card in MUCH TOO LONG... i kinda want to make one that looks EXACTLY like this! <3
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Thanks for sharing at CIO for our Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Thanks for sharing at CIO for our Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT
ReplyDelete