Pages

▼

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

SOS205 - Cute Critter Alert

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Cute Critter Alert - self explanatory, right?
I was playing with watercolored bokeh backgrounds last week  and here is what I came up with:

The hedgie is from Penny Black and it's colored with Spectrum Noir markers. Sentiment and cardstock are from  Stampin Up, the heart punch too.

Challenges:
Loves Rubberstamps - Spots & Dots - think Bokeh qualifies and spots :)
Through the craft room door - Anything Goes
TGIF Challenge - watercolor

15 comments:

  1. ok clearly the hedgie sets a bold new record for cuuuuutness, but HOLY WOW that bokeh background is AWESOME!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo, cute, and I looooove that background! I'm all out of o's now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that background, awesome job with it, super cute hedgie too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, Alicia! I love the colors, that paper is too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background and I love the card design, this is fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your background is gorgeous! I love the sweet little hedgehog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute critter! Love the bokeh background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great background! Very eye catching :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card! Love the inky background and beautiful colour choice. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Loves Rubberstamps for our 'Spots and Dots' challenge. We're so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Loves Rubberstamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Cute! Love the soft colors and the effect given from this technique! Looks Great! Thanks for playing along with Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bokeh inky background, very cool! Love the green palette too. Delish! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Loves Rubberstamps for our 'Spots and Dots' challenge. We're so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Loves Rubberstamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! Your bokeh background is stunning! And that has to be the cutest hedgehog evah!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super pretty and cute card, and perfect for our spots and dots challenge at Loves Rubberstamps, thanks for joining,
    hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Alica...I love your background and the green shades. Pretty cute image and very beautiful card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door and do join us again next challenge. Have a nice day :)

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete