It's Saturday and that means a new sketch at Sketch Saturday - here it is:
and here is my card:
I used a digi called Lotus Sprite from Aurora Wings and colored it with Prismacolor pencils. Yes, I need to work some more on my coloring skills :)
On the background squares (Melon Mambo) I used different embossing folders and highlighted the patters a bit with white ink. Sentiment is from Stampin Up.
Challenges
Love To Scrap - go pink
Die Cut Divas - embossing
Glitter 'n Sparkle - think pink
Allsorts - Let's Make It Pink
The Pencil Case - Anything Goes


Super colouring and the lovely pinks are perfect for our theme this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Beautiful embossing and coloring!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Die Cut Diva's.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Lovely layout and colours!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx
Beautiful card, love your colouring and the layout. wonderful digi
ReplyDeleteLovely card and wonderful color combo.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for the embossing challenge this month.
Thanks for joining our challenge at Allsorts Tracy x
ReplyDelete