Pages

▼

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

SOS289 - Blue Lacy Birthday

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Winter Blues - we want to see a lot of blue on everyone's creations, but no winter theme.
I used my whole stash of blue Distress Inks (from Broken China all the way to Chipped Saphire) and a new Stampin Up set Delicate Details. The silver sentiment does not show as well as I imagined, next time I'll stamp it in black.

Challenges
613 Avenue Create - AG + blue & Sentiment
Creative Knockouts - Birthday Wishes

5 comments:

  1. So pretty and soft and lovely.
    The blue and white work so well together and I love the lacy layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love how you did the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beeeeeeeeeeeutiful with all that gorgeous lace. Love the sentiment on vellum and that flowers is a great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVE this! I haven't looked in a SU! catalog in a long time... I cam see I ought to! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the blues, a delightful creation. Thanks for entering at 613 Avenue Create this month and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete