Sunday, June 13, 2010

PSC22 - Happy Holidays with Ski Bunny Trevor

It's Sunday again and that means Paper Sundaes have another fun challenge for you. This week it's a sketch.
Despite being almost summer I decided to make a Christmas card (didn't make one of those in a long time). I used C.C Design Ski Bunny Trevor and Winter Tree from All That Scraps - our sponsor for this week.The images are colored with my usual mix of Copics and Prisma pencils.
DPs are from Basic Grey and CS is Old Olive. I also added some Polar White FloweSoft as snow.
I'm also entering this card into Stamp Something - Happy Something challenge (Happy Holidays)

6 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Trevor is so cute Alica. I smile whenever I see Trevor because I know a Trevor. Love your father's day map card too!

CarlaKH said...

How cute...love the scene you created!

Crystal said...

It's never too early for Christmas cards! I love this image it's so cute! Love the Flowersoft addition for the snow. Happy Sundae :)

Erin... said...

CUTE!!! Love this little scene you've created!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something. We are in the last week of our DT Call, visit the site for details on how to apply.

Lisa said...

Super cute project! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

HappyCrafter said...

Good for you getting your xmas cards started, and this is a nice fun holiday card :-)

Post a Comment