Monday, July 19, 2010

Come Softly - T-slide card

I've seen this cool kind of card on SCS so I decided to try and make one. It's called a T-Slide Card and you can find the tutorial here.
I used a Sweet Pea stamp called Come Softly and colored it with Copic markers. If you like her now is a good time to buy as Paper Jewels are having a 15% off sale.After I added some sparkly highlights with a glitter pen and punched borders (check out the new Paper Jewels challenge) around the image I mounted the card front on a slider card made from 2 shades of purple metalic cardstock from DCWV. Love these smooth papers - they look much better in real life than on picture. The camera/light makes the purple look a bit weird. Oh well, what can I do...
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
My Time to Craft - Butterfly Bliss
Paper Jewels - Fancy Border

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Beautiful!

Lesley said...

Lovely card, the image is very pretty! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Post a Comment