Sunday, July 18, 2010

PSC27 - Me and My Pony Drawer Box

Welcome back! It's Sunday again (where do these days go?) and with it another Paper Sundae challenge - this week we want you to be creative and make your own flowers.
I really liked the tutorial for drawer boxes on SCS so I decided to make one this week. I used a stamp called Me and My Pony from Lili of the Valley - our sponsor for this week.
The sketch is from Lili of the Valley challenge blog - just flipped.The image was colored with distress inks and the designer papers are from SU. I made spiral flowers from the same double sided DP as I used on the box. Added a bit of stickles on the top of flowers and to some of the punched out branches to make them more interesting.
I'm entering it into Creatalicious Challenge - make something 3D and Crafty Catz Challenge - anything but a card.

I made several more cards with the same image to fill the box - I'll show them to you in my next post :)PS: If you would like to join us - Sundae Girls - check out Paper Sundaes DT call right here

10 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

wonderful project, this will make a great gift--I was looking at the tutorial at SCS and am really impressed with what a gorgeous job you did of this. What are the instructions for those flowers? they are pretty and I'd love to know how to make them :-)
Have a great Sunday!

Christine said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! What a great project. Love your flowers... I haven't had any luck making them this way, I can't seem to get them to stay together! :) I'll have to get some pointers from you, they look so cute!

Marlene said...

Wow!! This is craftastic!

Crystal said...

Great project Alica & an awesome gift idea!

Bec said...

absolutely stunning.. thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..

Daisychain said...

What a gorgeous gift, a great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for playing along at LOTV this time. Good luck! Hugs Christine x

Shana said...

Alica this is amazing! Love all the little details - what a fabulous gift!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Alicia
A gorgeous box,thankyou for joining us at Craftycatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous and so beautifully coloured!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

kaylou said...

gorgeous work, thanks for playing at creatalicious.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Post a Comment