Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another Haute Tote card set

I know - you are all probably sighing - not another one of those... Sorry, can't help it - just love making these little totes ;)
For those who asked about the tutorial how to make the tote - I got the template from Creations by AR blog - printed the .pdf files, cut them out and then it's just a simple job of adhering the pieces together. So there is no tutorial needed - really!
I had the tote for some time and needed some matching cards to fill it up so here is what I created:
I used the same papers as for the tote (DCWV Spring glitter pack) and free digi sentiments from Raindrop Echo Designs (at least I think they are from them). The set contains 4 cards, but the other 2 are pretty similar to these (just on yellow CS with different sentiments) - so there is no need to show those too.

I'm entering them into the following challenges:
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday - Focus on Sentiment
Stamp Something - use a digi
ABC Challenge - F is for flowers

Materials:
Papers: DCWV Spring glitter pack, Yellow & Blue CS - Bazzill Smoothies
Ink: Toner, TH Tumbled glass distress ink for sponging
Embellishments - Flowers - Prima, Recollections, Wild Orchid, Spellbinder dies, SU die, brads, ribbon

6 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

ooh, these are fabulous and I love that nestie and the sentiments you are using, will have to go find that digi.

Fiona said...

wow..great minds think alike!! I love the papers you have used Alica..really beautiful. i got the ball chain for mine from the tag on a pair of jeans...you can buy them from ebay.

Fi
x

Donna said...

Gorgeous set, lovely fresh colours too. Thanks so much for joining us at ABC this time.
Donna x

CarlaKH said...

So cute. I need to get that template too!

Unknown said...

Your project is sooooooo gorgeous!! What a pleasant & beautiful color combo! Thank you for playing the FTTC.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awesome project!!! Thanks for the link.

Post a Comment