Thursday, April 14, 2011

House Mouse - Flew Season in 3D

Here am I again with another card - this one with no stamping. I was browsing House Mouse website the other day and found these 3D decoupage sheets - of course I had to buy some. If you enjoy cutting out images you would love them too.
This one is called Flew season and it's perfect for Get Well cards. The background paper is from Dovecraft and CS is Bazzill.
And here is detailed photo of the popped up layers - I used thin foam tape for sticking the layers together. I'm entering it into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Truly dimensional
My Partner in crafting crime - Layer it Up

5 comments:

Robin said...

Ah how sweet!! Thanks so much for playing along with My Partner in Crafting Crime's 'layer it up' challenge! Good luck with the extra draws!
Robin

Rachel x said...

What a cute image- love the soft, soothing colours, too!! :)
Thanks for sharing with us at My Partner In Crafting Crime this time!! :)
hugs, Rachel x

sparklingblackrose said...

This is so cute! Thank you for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime and hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine xxx PCC DT

p.s I have candy!

Debs said...

Love the HM designs and this is gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Papertake Weekly.
Good luck
Debs xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card and great decoupage. Thank you for joining in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this time.
Cathy (GDT)

Post a Comment