Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter card for Flourishes Speed Challenge

Here I am with another Easter card. I used a sketch from Flourishes Speed Challenge - now I do have some Flourishes stamps, but not Easter related and I really have to make some Easter cards fast, so I decided to use an image I got from a swap last year - no clue what's the stamp's name...
I colored the image mostly with Prismacolor pencils, just played a bit with the sky as I want to enter this card into Make it Colorful challenge. I colored the whole sky with Cool Shadow and Frost Blue Copics, blended them a bit with colorless blender and then added darker shades of blue with Prismacolor pencils. The sparkles on the butterfly, bird and flowers are Stickles. Papers are from SU and cardstock is Corredination and Bazzill. The die cut behind the image is from Heartfelt Creations.

5 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Just lovely Alica!!! Love thos springy colors and that image is very pretty. So glad you joined us with our Speed Challenge! :-)

Lin said...

Great take on the sketch! And nice spring colors, too!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is a sweet image with the bunny tucked down in the flowers. Just darling spring card. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Speed Challenge!

Leah l'Orange said...

fabulously gorgeous easter colours, the fabby double-bow, and that awesome frame! just love this, and the subtle gradients in your background are excellent for our Colouring Skies challenge at Make it Colourful! thanks so much for joining us! :D

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

That bow is YUMMY!!! Beautiful card and your sky background looks fantastic!!

Post a Comment