Sunday, April 17, 2011

PSC65 - Texture - Ballerina Tilda

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!
Today's challenge on Paper Sundaes is TEXTURE and our sponsor for this week is Simon Says Stamp. I used my favorite Ballerina Tilda, colored her with Copics and used a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Papers are from Basic Grey Kioshi collection and cardstock is teal. For adding texture I embossed the background panel, used my beautiful ruffled velvet Prima ribbon and added some clean bling swirls.
Sentiment is from Whimsy stamps.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Just Magnolia - Happy Birthday
Fussy and Fancy - for a child
If the Shoe Fits - 2 die cuts (scalloped oval, corners), embossing, clear bling
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Magnolia-licious

12 comments:

Fiona said...

fab card Alica...love those DP they are just so delish!!

Fi
x

mulberry station said...

I saw this image for the first time that other day and it is such a cutie. I love how you colored Tilda up. I love her Black hair. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Linda Anderson said...

Oh how beautiful!! Adorable image and I really like your colors!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Kathie said...

Hi Alica, this is one pretty card, I do love this Tilda image it super cute and I adore your aqua colour used one of my favourite. Great design papers and embellisments. Awesome job. Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSW good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

Cindy Groh said...

Super pretty colors. Adorable card.

Crystal said...

Love the embossed background & the ribbon! Those corner flourishes are gorgeous too would love to know which die you used!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Sharon Basel said...

What a pretty card Alica! Your coloring is fabulous and the papers you've chosen to go with the image are perfect and very beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT

Genevieve said...

Adorable card Alica! Fab colours & I love the swirly bling. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

Gorgeous colors for this beautiful little lady!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Alice said...

this is so sweet! lovely card!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

What a gorgeous card Alica!! Fabulous color combo and I love the bling flourish that you added.

Post a Comment