It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash. This week is Background Check, and we'd like you to stamp your background.
For my card I used a background stamp from Hero Art's Spice Market collection. Not very original, totally CASEd it from Jennifer McGuire. Can't find the specific post right now, but it's in there somewhere. Stamped the image 4 times with Versamark on different colored scraps of CS (yes, they all come from my scrap box), embossed them with detailed white EP - cut out different parts and layered them.
Challenges:
Come and get it - Lots of layers
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Rubber Stamping


oh WOW! now see, i thought this was a SET of stamps, but now i see that you've just very VERY brilliantly stamped the one big stamp in lots of different colors and then STACKED the different bits! that is A LOT of awesomeness from just one stamp, you're a GENIUS missus! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, what a great way to do that stamp. lots of work.
ReplyDeleteI love this background stamp, and I remember when Jennifer did that. I was amazed, as I am now. Your card is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhh sooooo pretty!!! I love how you've used different parts of the stamp and stacked them! Love the colours!
ReplyDeleteVery nice and interesting patter, I like your design and choice of colors. Thanks for joining us at the Come And Get It challenge this week. Barb DT
ReplyDeleteAmazing, how ingenious
ReplyDeleteWow, what a stunning card you've achieved with a fairly simple technique. It's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking part in Natalie and Amy's challenge.
Emma x
This is stunning! Love the colours!
ReplyDelete