Pages

▼

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

SOS160 - CAS embossed cards

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to use something that you can't seem to put down, or put away. Something you are using a LOT lately.
Lately I've been watching Jennifer McGuire videos and creating lot of embossed backgrounds with watercolor papers and inks. So I turned couple of them into cards and here are the results:
and here is another bunch of embossed background papers:

Challenges:
Amusing Challenge - watercolor
Glitter n Sparkle - anything Goes
Fantasy Stampers - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. holy *WOW*!!! these are astonishing! you've made me want to LEARN A TECHNIQUE!!! holy wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Alica! Those backgrounds are just fabulous! Great idea to make a bunch and then use them for cards as you need them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards and do love the colours you have used..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Look at all those pretty backgrounds!!! These are all so amazing, Alica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your embossed backgrounds, Alica - perfect for our 'Clean & Simple' challenge at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Cards Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers Hugs Sandra dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love these backgrounds and really want to learn how to make them. The colours are so beautiful and you seem to have quite a good stash to create many more cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooh! These are gorgeous! So much inky messy fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I FAILED that segment of homework. FAILED! Yours are gorgeous, though. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it - this is my kinda of "thing" :) Thanks for playing along with my watercolor Amusing Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete