Pages

▼

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

SOS161 - Eat Five a Day

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Eat Five a Day - yes, we mean fruits and vegetables :) I think it's a perfect challenge for summer when we go fruit picking and also have all kind of goodies in our garden.
I'm a fruit person so for my card I used a blackberry image from Flourishes and colored it with Blendabilities markers. Papers are also from Stampin Up  - Moonlight collection

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Love to Create - Bright and Sunny

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh so pretty Alica!
    Love the colours in that SU paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, great coliuring, so looking forward to the blendabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful summery card, Alica! Love that image and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the berries, and I'm jealous you can match purples. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, this is gorgeous... and BERRY appropriate for the challenge, too! love it, missus! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, GORGEOUS! I love this stamp! (I hope the new Flourishes people get up & running soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy image and papers Alica, great colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. The berries look delicious!! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Fingers DT 
    Friday Sketch DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card for that yummy image. Thank you for joining our "Bright & Sunny" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful coloring with this yummy image!! Love your sentiment and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create for our Bright and Sunny Challenge.
    Hugs'
    Jackie ~ LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete