Monday, March 15, 2010

Mimosa reading in poppy field

Good morning! I hope you all had a great and sunny weekend. We had a lot of rain and I really miss sunshine, so I decided to make a card that feels like summer (at least for me).
I used Mimosa book from Bildmalarna, colored her with Prismacolor pencils and placed her in a poppy field. I'm sure she's having fun reading her book.The papers are from Autumn Leaves Pretty Poppies collection (love the bright red and green) and the cardstock is SU Real Red and Black. Sketch is from Friday Sketchers current challenge. I'm also entering it in One Stop Craft Challenge - Spots and Dots.

4 comments:

Sara said...

So totally cute and summery!!!

CarlaKH said...

Oh love the red and poppies and that lil Mimosa is too cute.

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card, love the image, papers and the design. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Hugs Suzi x

HappyCrafter said...

so how'd you do the clouds? they look perfect!

Post a Comment