Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bella getting married

I didn't make a wedding card in a long time, but with spring and weddings I was in a mood ;)
I pulled out my "go to" image for wedding card - hitchedafellabella from Stamping Bella and came out with this:The image is colored with Copics, cut out with my Nestie label and layered with embossed silver toned cardstock. The light blue CS is from Martha Stewart. I almost never use stickers, but I fell in love with these K&Co wedding sentiment ones.
I'm entering this card into the following wedding challenges:
One stop craft challenge, Charizma Cardz and C.R.A.F.T Challenge.


6 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

What a beautiful wedding card! I love the soft tones and how the paper has a shine to it.

CarlaKH said...

How pretty! Love that image and the sticker is perfect!

Chrissie said...

Really pretty, I love the embossing!
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at OSCC this week!
Chrissie

Leanne said...

Gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

Leanne xx

Eiglas said...

Lovely card Hunni!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

gina g said...

Very pretty card, fab image. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Post a Comment