Saturday, August 21, 2010

#111 - Paperworks Ultimate Summer Challenge + blog candy winner

It's post number 111 and as I promised I will choose a winner of my blog candy - I used my DD as a number generator and the winner is:
#14 Theresa

And now to the card.
I made this card for Paperworks Co Ultimate Summer Challenge - I got to do the 4th challenge and it was a technique one. They wanted us to create a background to go with our animal image (only Paperworks and Chi Chi Memories animal images/stamps) were allowed. I only got this digi from Chi Chi Memories so I had to thing hard what should work as a nice background for it. And then I got it - some nice calm forest or meadow would make the elephant feel better for sure :) So I got out my brayer , inks and plant stamps and created this background.I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils, cut it out and created a little flap/mini card on the card. This is how it looks when you open it:Hope you like and will vote for our team (Stylin'Stampers) next week ;)

5 comments:

Larisa said...

Congrats for lucky winner!
Very nice card ))) I love the elephant a lot )))

Theresa said...

Woohoo. Thank you and your DD so much for drawing my name. She is a good picker :-). I am looking forward to getting a Tilda stamp. I do not have any and they are so darling.
Please email me.
BTW I love your card. You did an amazing job on the background.
Thanks again.
Theresa
tfredric@citywest.ca

HappyCrafter said...

What a fun card, so neat to see something a bit different :-)

Crystal said...

Fabulous! Love the brayered background! Good luck

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

AMAZING!! That background is perfect!! I love it!!

Post a Comment