Sunday, August 22, 2010

Paperworks Ultimate Summer Challenge - time to vote ;)

The Challenges are done and now it's time for all our friends/fans to go to Paperworks Co blog and vote. Hope you'll vote for our team - Stylin' Stampers too :) Everybody can vote for 3 favorites in all 4 challenges, so you have 12 votes in total.

Here is a recap of our team's cards:
Sketch Challenge - by TamiColor Challenge - by LaurieInspiration Challenge - by BanuTechnique challenge - that's my card
what do you think? Do we deserve your vote?

8 comments:

Fiona said...

now voted Alica!!

Fi
x

Pattie said...

I voted for you!

Pattie said...

I voted!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I voted... cuz these are adorable!

Crystal said...

I voted for yours (and mine too) :)

France Ringuette said...

I voted !

Such cute cards !

France Ringuette said...

I voted !

Cards are just so cute !

Marlene said...

These are all so adorable!

Post a Comment