Sunday, January 23, 2011

Distressed Tim Holtz Christmas

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!
I made today's card with 2 challenges in my mind - distressing challenge on Paper Sundaes and no coloring challenge on Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Blog.
I used my Mini Holidays stamp set from Tim Holtz and a variety of Tim Holtz Distress Inks
-you can find them all at Simon Says Stamp - Paper Sundaes' sponsor for this week.
I started with a long piece of white CS that I decided to turn into a tag. Santa was stamped with Memento, but for all the other elements I used distress inks - Peeled Paint for branches, Fired Brick for the sentiment, Tea Dye for the swirls (hard to see), Antique Linen, Tea dye and Walnut stain for distressing. Papers are from Bo Bunny Noel collection. For more vintage feel I used a velvet ribbon and creamy lace.
What do you think?

5 comments:

Bananastamper said...

I think this is gorgeous and so my kinda vintage style that I love esp for Christmas! Just stunning Alica!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Alica...love the vintage look...really pretty.

Fi
x

Crystal said...

Love the vintage look of this, so beautiful! I wish I could do the distressing like this you make it look so easy!

Shaela said...

love the vintage-y feel to this Christmas card - so pretty!

Kristie W. said...

Wonderful vintage card! I love the tag and how you embellished the card.

Post a Comment