Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge - Snowman

Here is my second post as Guest DT member for Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge. Today's challenge is to use Snowman or Snowmen.
While I was thinking about my snowman stamp inventory I remembered my new stamp from Belles 'n Whistles called Peek-a-boo Snowbaby. It's perfect for this challenge ;)
Soo, I colored the image with a mix of Copics and Prisma pencils. Then I masked the image and sponged the snow and sky. Hope it's visible enough on the card. I used my absolute favorite winter papers - Winter Joy from Bo Bunny and the CS is Double Mates. Then I just added the ornamental corner (had to try out my new Sizzlits), Snowflakes and some bling.
What do you think?

Challenges:
Make it Colorful - Warm or Cool Colors (Cool)
One Stop Craft Challenge - Card for a Child
7 kids College Fund Challenge - Hot or Cold (cold)

8 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful. Love the sky background and those embellished corners too!!

Crystal said...

Love the colours on your card & the shading on the snow & sky!

Shaela said...

so pretty! love the purple and teal :)

Cathy Spicer said...

I love the color scheme you used. Thanks for sharing at the OSCC this week.

Cat Spicer, OSCC DT

Anonymous said...

A lovely winter scene. Love the colours you chose and those corners look wonderful on your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Make It Colourful Challenges! hugs, Angela

Julie said...

Just lovely! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

Julie

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH WOW!!! How nice is your coloring.I like the reflectlion on the snowman.GREAT JOB AND NICE TAKE ON THE THEME!!!!Thank you for playing with us at Make it colourful challenges,RubyM:)

Lisa said...

Too cute! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge!

Post a Comment