Friday, March 16, 2012

Flourishes - Gerbera daisies {front &back}

Today I made a card for Flourishes Front & Back challenge. No you don't have to decorate the back of your card, just use the same stamp you used for main image for background too.
I used gerbera daisies from Flourishes. Stamped the whole background panel tone in tone with flowers - I really like the effect - the daisies are big so the background looks like stamped with background stamp. The main image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and the sentiment is from SU!

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Your Daisies are so pretty, I like the simplicity of the layout too. thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge.

Julie Koerber said...

Just lovely Alica! I love those bright gerbers!! So glad you played along with us over at Flourishes!

Post a Comment