Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SOS85 - Suits me to a T

Good morning  and get ready for a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash!  Our challenge this week is called  "Suits me to a T"- which means to use TWO (2) items that start with T- think of teal, thank you, turtles, teacups, tigers, thinking of you, twine, etc...
For my card I used a Technique called Triple Time stamping and Teal. If you would like to try it too, you can find a lovely video tutorial here.

Background swirl stamp is from SU (stamped with Pool Party ink) and the flower is Inkadinkado. Sentiment is also SU.

Challenges:
Pause Dream Enjoy - use ribbon
The Crazy Challenge - no designer paper
Come and Get it Challenge - Tie a ribbon around it
Word Play Saturday - Anything

9 comments:

paige said...

Beautiful card - love the technique!

CarlaKH said...

So pretty and elegant! I love the triple stamping- I tried it once I failed- may need to try it again!

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful! Love the design and gorgeous color combo!
Thanks so much for sharing!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Alica - This is so pretty! I'm not familiar with this technique but I think you did an amazing job lining up the images on each layer! The color, the button, the ribbon all add up to perfection!
Blessings,
Michelle

Jessi Fogan said...

Absolutely beautiful! This technique is so stunning :)

Nat said...

Beautiful stamping and I love your pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at Come & Get It this week.
Natx

Berit Synnøve said...

Gorgeous card. Love your technique.
Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Hugs Berit

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card! The layers are absolutely beautiful!

ScrappySandie said...

Great technique! And I love the bright white and teal...just lovely!
Sandie

Post a Comment